Matt is a caring, empathetic and down to earth person who is passionate about helping other people in a variety of ways. Whether it is mental health, physical health or over-all wellbeing, Matt works hard to find the strategies that best suit his clients needs. With previous lived experience with alcohol, drug abuse and depression, Matt has utilised many health and wellness strategies to achieve the success he has to date and to in turn help others.
Matt loves helping others to discover their purpose in life, enjoys spending time in nature, discovering quirky cafes with delicious coffee, spending time with family and friends, listening to music and audiobooks and thrives when focusing on health and wellness activities such as bodybuilding, gym, yoga, meditation, mindfulness and breathwork.
Matt's area of expertise and experience includes, but is not limited to:
Client Testimonial - "Matt is a fantastic man and role model and has helped guide me over the last 6 months. I am truly grateful for all of his help and support."
Breathwork Immersion Therapy
Matt is an accredited Breathwork Facilitator.
Revelation Breathwork® (“the Activity”) with Matt is a system of guided actions which can result in intense physical and emotional release. Breathwork is a transformational process that combines an ancient two-step breathing technique with contemporary, upbeat, positive music to create an incredible physical and spiritual experience. It is a
simple, safe, and extremely effective process for experiencing breakthroughs and optimal wellness in your life. Breathwork is an active breathing process that differs
from most traditional meditation and mindfulness practices. Most people report it is unlike anything they’ve ever experienced before. This work is deeply experiential and may involve intense physical, energetic, and emotional release.
Things to remember before, during and after a Breathwork Immersion Therapy session :
1) Try not to eat a big meal within 45mins of the session
2) Set a clear intention of what you’re hoping to get out of the session e.g. “I want to love the person who I am.” Or “What is my next step towards living a more joyful life?” There are no rules...your intention is whatever you feel drawn to. Trust your intuition, follow your heart and the breath will do the rest:)
3) Feel free to bring anything which you may feel comfortable and safe to have with you e.g. crystals, toys, fluffy animals, pillow, oil or other aromatherapy
4) The experience you have is completely your own and it may be different every session. Let it be, let it take you places and accept the experience for what it is. If you need to cry then let it out, if you need to move your body then move. There are no rules to breathwork:)
5) Let Matt know if you need anything during the session. E.g. a glass of water, oil, incense, extra space, less talking, a blanket etc..
6) Remember that the breath is a gift from the divine spirit. Be willing to open the heart and you shall receive. The breath teaches us what we need to learn or face in our lives and not necessarily what we want to learn.
Before booking a session please read through the Important Information and Disclaimers document below.
For a demonstrate of the revelation breathwork technique click on the links below:
Breathwork Technique - How is it different to meditation? - YouTube
What happens to the body during breathwork?🌬 - YouTube
Client Testimonial - "In my experience I was brought to past events and emotions and in my case it was the feeling of love and happiness and at one point I had an urge to dance, I can't wait til my next session."
ONLINE APPOINTMENT BOOKINGS. To book an appointment with Matt please click the link below.